Tennessee Flavors provides proceeds to fund scholarships and cooking equipment for the NSCC Culinary School students and other program needs at the college. We are grateful for your interest.
We are emphasizing Tennessee food and beverage products for this evening.
The public event runs from 5:30-8:30 p.m. The event space is large and very well laid-out for our purposes.
We ask participants to:
- Each station will contain two vendors, each of whom will be given a 6-foot table.
- Electricity is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Each chef participating will be assigned a culinary student. If possible, we would like the student to help you prepare, in your kitchen, before the event, and help serve during the evening.
- Please send us your logos and website links to include in promotions with our media partners both in print and online to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Agree to forward our email invitation to your customer list to help spread the word.
- Provide 300 pieces of a dish, using mainly Tennessee products if possible.
- Bring your food to the NSCC Student Services building on White Bridge Road between 3:30 and 5 p.m. March 14. We will help you load in. Carts will be available. We will send you a map and directions.
- Please decorate your tables. We will provide basic neutral tablecloths. Please be set up by 5:00 p.m.
- We will supply all disposables: plates, cups, forks, spoons if needed, napkins. Please supply your own serving pieces, chafers, Sterno, etc.
- Provide staff to work your area – chefs will have their student chefs on hand.
- Promote your business. Bring cards, flyers and menus to hand out at your table.
- Clean up your area at the end of the evening (there will be help).
- Don’t throw away leftover food. We will donate to Second Harvest – Middle Tennessee’s Table.
- Give the event lots of media exposure—print, online, broadcast.
- Give you postcards and posters to display at your business.
- Provide you with an email invitation for your email list.
- Provide ample volunteer assistance at the event.
- Help you in any way we can – just let us know what you need.
- Provide 2 complimentary tickets at the door for each participating organization as a thank you for your participation.